Seltsame PN?

25.11.2011 20:12 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 25.11.2011 20:12)
#1 Seltsame PN?
Mitglied

Hi
Ich habe eine seltsame PN bekommen, aber aufgrund meiner nicht so perfekten Englishkentnisse verstehe ich nichts. was will der? Spam? oder was?

Zitat
Please i need your help,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Ms Flora Zike yrs the only child of Late Mr. & Mrs. Jason Zike. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory Coast , the economic capital of Abidjan Ivory Coast, my father was poisd to death by his business associates on of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of USD$2,500.000 left in fixed / suspense account in of the prime bank here in Ivory Coast, that he used my name as his only Daugher for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisd by his business associates on their business trip to Ghana. Please i need you to help me to transfer the my into your account.

(1) To provide a bank account where this my will be transferred into .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this my into your account contact me through my private email ( floraszike@yahoo.com )

Best Regard
Flora Zike
E-mail floraszike@yahoo.com

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
Detlef "Movert" W. - Administrator/Entwickler bei Inoffizielle Xobor Community Erweiterungen

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.11.2011 20:24
#2 RE: Seltsame PN?
Technik
Viele Grüße,
Ingmar

Technik · Homepagemodules.de · Miranus GmbH

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!