Forum down

• Seite 1 von 2
21.12.2020 11:16
#1 Forum down
Fl
Mitglied

From yesterday Sunday 20th December 2020 our forum has been unavailable. Is there a problem with your server?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 11:45
#2 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

Hi Fliss,

No, there was no such bugreport here. There were some problems with the access to the admin panel, but solved.

The support team will need your forum number or forum link for help.

Best regards,
River

-------------------------------------------------------------

+++Ich will Computercrack werden! XD+++

Business Template (v4)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 11:51
#3 RE: Forum down
El
Mitglied

I just registered here because I also got a xobor forum with dot com extension. It appears that forum dot xobor dot com is also out of reach. All xobor forums with de extension are up.

I visited sites like "Is it down right now", and all reported that xobor with dot com extensions are down. I flushed DNS, nothing helped, looked for firewall help tips. I wrote an E-mail to the Xobor support team in Berlin with my forum number which is 622277 and for the moment I got no reply.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 12:13
#4 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

Zitat von ElisaStras im Beitrag #3
xobor with dot com extensions are down

gabistraumschloss.com and https://www.kreativ-ab-60plus.com/ work fine.

I found a hint regarding the registration for dot com addresses: The email received must be confirmed.

Domain suspended

The entry is in German, but you can use Google translator.

So, did you register the forum new or change the address? If affirmative, you must confirm the email for registration. Maybe you must now send it again.

If negative, please inform and the support will contact you or answer here in a timely manner.

Best regards,
River

Business Template (v4)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 12:28
#5 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

It seems I'm not the only one having issues, as well. My forum is also down, which has a .com extension, it's been down since yesterday for me.

I've also done what the other's have done,

restarted my PC, my modem, DNS flush, everything.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 12:30
#6 RE: Forum down
El
Mitglied

The forum I have is an old one, I still got the confirmation dated 25 Feb. 2014 and until yesterday I never had issues to log in or administrate.

The Board Number is 622277.

I have another forum, created last year, also with dot com, but now with a forum name (no longer a string of numbers) and this one too is down. The extension is sintielia.xobor

And again forum.xobor.com (the other help forum which I know) is also down.

When I registered the forums, the xobor dot de forum to register wasn't available for me. It was only the xobor dot com site form that I could use. I have no Premium feature and never had any from the beginning.

I don't know what else I can do. I wrote an E-mail via contact forum and again this morning, got no answer and tried to call in Berlin, but with no luck at all.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 12:35
#7 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

I don't even think I remember what my forum number is, as I use Gmail, sometimes they'll delete very old emails without me knowing, so I'm unsure if I still have the email, I'm searching now.

I really thought it was my connection due to bad weather, but it's not. I think it was last year when I made mine, I think.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 12:41
#8 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

Zitat von ElisaStras im Beitrag #6
tried to call in Berlin,

They are also working in home office due to Corona, but they read the bugreport, of course.

For those who don't know their forum number by heart: The link will do as well.

Maybe they are already working on the issue - they answer when it is fixed or when it takes longer to repair.

Best regards,
River

Business Template (v4)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 13:00
#9 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

Hmm, I hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks for the heads up, River.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 13:26
#10 RE: Forum down
El
Mitglied

Thank you River for letting us know. Normally I know German (I'm from Alsace, France) but it isn't fluent anymore. But for updates, I can read and understand in German, if something else is posted here at the Help forum.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all and stay safe.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.12.2020 15:01 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 22.12.2020 11:30)
#11 RE: Forum down
Fl
Mitglied

Hi River
I can't remember the forum number but the account number from the invoice for payments was .: K72**

Fliss

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.12.2020 01:03
#12 RE: Forum down
Mitglied

Hey guys, has anyone heard anything? Or are your forums working? Mine are still down.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.12.2020 10:00
#13 RE: Forum down
Fl
Mitglied

Still down here

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.12.2020 10:31
#14 RE: Forum down
Administrator

There was a problem with the name servers for the domain xobor.com.
The problem has been fixed in the meantime. However, the changes will only become active in the next few hours, possibly with a restart of the browser or computer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Joh. Voß

xobor.de · Miranus GmbH · Wir helfen gerne - Unterstützen Sie Xobor durch die Buchung eines Premium Tarifs.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.12.2020 10:33
#15 RE: Forum down
Ju
Mitglied

Hi , may I join in ? our forum has been down a couple of days too. We are 625554

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!